Five types of students that are in every class:
- The over-sharer. OK, please stop. No one wants to hear about your cousin’s affair.
- The ghost. He or she was there the first two weeks, but has since never came to class. Their empty seat haunts you.
- The read-aheader. Stop making everyone look bad with your over achievements.
- The bragger. Congratulations on getting married and traveling to Europe. We’re all happy for you.
- The texter. No one knows anything about him or her because all they do is text. They have a cool phone case though.