- You have to set at least four alarms on your cellphone because one just won’t cut it anymore.
- You will clean your room, go for a jog, or do other terrible things just to avoid doing homework.
- Sometimes you just stare at your textbook and cry.
- You haven’t bought grocerys since the first week of school and you’re surviving off Taco Bell and Netflix.
- You accidentally called your professor “mom” or “babe” last week.
Last Updated: December 21, 2017, 3:53 pm
Top 5 signs you’re already ready for fall break
By: Lauren Davison